星期四, 4月 02, 2009

Things that I want to do

Long time since my last update on my blog.
Seeing more and more blogger got their book published.. I think i am just underutilized this wonderful tools.

Well, Market is bad, got big salary cut..
Selling my bass and may be my blood later...

To get out from the negative cloud, i decided to set out a target list for myself.
I need some achievement during this bad time.

To Do
1. Update the blog to list out what is the undergoing project of my shop.
2. Learn some guitar
3. Setup a proper invoice and inventoy system for my shop.
4. Learn that damn Chinese input - I am a Chinaese and my English is just bad..why I still keep writing in this language?
5. Setup my website, i got the iweb anyway.

OK..here I come!!


PS Ken Smith bass for sale
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3656/3358558589_8d9afd790d_m.jpg[/img]

1 則留言:

Jeltoulo Chris 說...

Support!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Blog CounterUbiSoft